Pages

Welcome everyone

Hmm.. we did it. My fingers are just typing right now the first post on this new blog of our. We are still setting things up and writing other articles, but I know once I hit "post", we will have the first article up. We are both excited about this new venture of ours and we hope we will be able to help as many people as possible.

I wanted to start with a few words on gardening in general and why I love being a green thumb. I admire plants and I always did. It's something about the way a seed just knows to collect water and minerals from the soil and rearrange them in the shape of a tree or a beautiful flower, that just amazes me. I grew up in the city, but I spent a great deal of my childhood with my grandparents at the countryside: where they were gardening bio before it was cool. I learned a lot about the old ways there and after I started reading about plants as well I was able to combine the two schools of teaching.

Gardening relaxes me,  planting flowers tending to them or just watching them grow or flower is wonderful. It's also helpful to have them around the house, for example if you plant Aloe Vera or Basil or mint you can always use those in the house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Counter

Blogroll

About